Saturday, September 26, 2009

mommy of an angel

So Weds was a brutal day. I spent so much of the day thinking what could have and should have been with Cayden. We had so many plans for our fall. Everything is different now than it should have been. But in the midst of this Malory from mommy of an angel sent me an email. She had taken the time to think of my son. She, of the same broken hearts club as me, thought of me, thought of Cayden and took time to celebrate his life. She wrote his name on a happy yellow balloon and released it to the heavens for my boy. My heart about burst when I saw the photos. There is a Swedish proverb that says "Shared joy is doubled joy. Sorrow shared is half sorrow". Knowing you are here with me, sharing our sorrow......it helps. Thank you Malory. Thank you.

http://mommyofanangel09.blogspot.com/2009/09/cayden-alexander.html

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Cristen. It does help, just a little bit, to know that we are not alone. I hope the days have been a little gentler on you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cristin. I wish neither of us had to be here but since we are I am so happy to have such amazing women with me on this road to... well who knows where...

    You are welcome. I will always think of your little Cayden.

    ReplyDelete